The Dualway Group Graduate Programme offers graduates (Level 7 or above) the opportunity to join a fast paced dynamic transport and tourism company working on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Work with an EFQM Level 4 multi-award winning company! You will spend the first 9 months of the program training and working in the nerve centre of our company – in the operations department. Here’s what your 12 months Graduate Programme will look like.
First 9 months:
- Join the team who manage the 50 vehicles and 70 drivers who work an array of diverse duties…..
- from scheduled day tours, scheduled orbital services, private coach hire
- Develop your experience in planning, logistics, customer service, scheduling
- Fine tune your on the spot problem solving
- Become an integral part of this team and contribute daily to the successful running of the operation.
Last 3 months:
- Spread your wings and work in another function within the organisation choosing from….
- Sales and Marketing,
- or Human Resources.
To register your interest in our Graduate Program, please submit your CV and cover letter below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!