Frequently Asked Questions
Hints and tips to consider…
- Dates and times of your journey
- Where you would like the coach to meet you and where you are travelling to
- How many seats will you require on the vehicle?
- If toilets or WIFI are needed on board
- Is a vehicle with wheelchair access required?
- Any special requests, such as carriage of extra baggage
All coach hire cancellations must be received in writing no less than 14 days prior to the date of departure. A 15% administration fee will automatically apply to any cancellation. Cancellations made with 48 hours of hire will incur a full charge.
We promise to provide you with a quote within 24 hours of receipt of your email/ phone call.
Yes, We require a deposit of 50% to secure the booking for reservations made 6 months or more from your departure date, with full payment due no less than 7 days before time of departure. For all other bookings payment in full is required at time of booking.
Yes, we believe that first impressions are important so like our vehicles our drivers are immaculately turned out. Dualway drivers arrive to each client in the corporate uniform which echoes the Dualway Transport livery and corporate image.
All details, including your vehicle details, will be provided upon final confirmation of the job. Your vehicle will be described and if you have requested specific signage this will be displayed on the vehicle on arrival. To view a typical Dualway vehicle the Dualway fleet click here.
All details, including your driver/ guide team details, will be provided upon final confirmation of the job and again 24hrs before the job.
Dualway’s main depot is located just 14km from Dublin City Centre or 20km from Dublin Airport so our 24hr back up service is close to hand. For vehicles travelling around the country of Ireland we have close working relationships with coach operators nationwide ensuring that we can have a replacement vehicle or maintenance team on site to ensure quick turnaround times.
Dualway do not sell tickets for Bus Eireann runs so these must be purchased directly through Bus Eireann. Please contact Bus Eireann here
Yes, all Dualway school vehicles are fully fitted with seat belts.
All Dualway vehicles undergo a routine 5-week check by our on-site Maintenance team. In addition, drivers conduct pre and post-departure vehicle checks to ensure our fleet is working ship shape.
One of Dualway’s core values is Uncompromising Safety and supporting this value we ensure the following:
- our drivers undergo a Safe Driving course annually
- we conduct random breathalyser checks each morning
- our vehicles undergo routine 5-week checks
- we carry a first aid kit on board each vehicle
- ALL drivers comply with annual CPC training
- Our onsite driver assessor conducts regular assessments of all drivers
It is not unusual for passengers to leave items such as umbrellas, gloves or mobile phones behind when they get out of a vehicle.
If this happens to you, here’s what to do: –
- Call a member of the Dualway Transport operations team at 01-531 1411 ( press Option 1 to get through to our Operations Team) as soon as possible
- Please give as much description of the item in question along with the location you were sitting on the vehicle: they will do everything they can to get your property back.
- You may also send an email ( complete with the above information) to email@example.com
- Once found, you can collect your lost property from our Head Office in Rathcoole or we can arrange for it to be dropped into Dublin City Centre.
Please note that while we will make every effort to return the lost property to you, the Dualway Group can not be held accountable for Lost Property.
YES. PSVs (public service vehicles) must carry guide dogs and mobility aids at no extra charge for customers who need them.
Our double-decker fleet is wheelchair accessible. Our coach fleet is not. Let our team know what you need and they will do their very best to organise a transport solution.
If you feel you have received exceptionally good service and would like to commend the driver you can call us at 01-531 1411; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a post-trip feedback form which will be emailed out a week after your job is complete. Your driver’s and guide’s details will be noted in your booking confirmation details.
If you feel you have received a service that fell short of your expectations you can call us at 01-531 1411; email us at email@example.com or complete a post-trip feedback form which will be emailed out a week after your job is complete. Your driver’s and guide’s details will be noted in your booking confirmation details.
Yes. A driver may reasonably refuse to:
- Carry, or continue to carry, passengers who are acting in a disorderly, abusive or offensive manner;
- Carry, or continue to carry, passengers who are likely to soil or damage the vehicle.
- Allow passengers to consume alcohol in the vehicle;